Guildford Education Partnership (GEP)
The Guildford Education Partnership (GEP) was established in 2013 and is led by George Abbot School and Boxgrove Primary School. A multi-academy trust (MAT) is an organisation that runs a number of academies, under a single charitable company. Sandfield Primary School converted to a Sponsored Academy on 1 September 2014, joining the GEP. Sandfield has a place on the Board of Directors of the GEP.
The Guildford Education Partnership is a developing Multi Academy Trust (“MAT”) with a cross-phase family of schools with the common aim of continuous school improvement through challenge, collaboration and support. It seeks to be a network of schools where every child/young person receives the best possible education through the sharing of best practice and world class professional development opportunities for staff.
- We promote excellence, personal achievement and the realisation of each and every child’s/pupil's potential, irrespective of their gender, race, ability or background;
- We believe that children/students should be at the centre of everything we do and receive the best possible education; and
- All schools in the partnership will be working towards or maintaining outstanding status.
GEP Academies believes that all schools are more effective when they work in partnership than when they stand alone. We value and embrace each school's uniqueness and the community it serves, whilst seeking to learn from and share with each other so that we spread excellence effectively.
Ambitions & Objectives
- We aim to offer an outstanding education to all the pupils in all our schools. Our vision and values will underpin all that the Trust does;
- We aim to realise the potential of every pupil in every school and to prepare them for a successful future in the 21st Century;
- We aim to provide strong, ambitious and inspirational leadership in every school so that every pupil and every member of staff is encouraged to achieve more than they thought was possible;
- We aim to set challenging targets for all our schools and to use key data sets to drive progress;
- We aim to use the most effective new technologies to drive attainment and progress;
- We aim to offer the very best CPD in Teaching & Learning, in Leadership and Management and in Extra-Curricular activities to all our staff;
- We aim to develop a co-operative and collaborative ethos across all our schools so that best practice is shared in the best interests of all pupils and all staff; and
- We aim to deliver all of the above within a predetermined budget, which is audited and gives best value for money through procurement of shared services.
GEP Executive Team:
|Chief Executive Officer||Mr. Danny Moloney|
|Primary Lead||Mrs Elizabeth Corlett|
|Quality Assurance||Mr. Peter Gale|
|Business Manager||Mr. Julian Seymour|
Why Choose GEP?
- Local solutions for local schools.
- Proven track record of school to school support.
- Collaborative approach: schools do not work in isolation.
- Well qualified and experienced Executive Team with significant expertise in working with Governing Bodies to make schools successful.
- Greater scope for sharing school improvement expertise.
- Outstanding support from an established, linked Teaching School Alliance.
- Exciting opportunities for leadership development and promotion.
- Innovative solutions for Teacher Recruitment and Retention.
- Increased economies of scale enabling more efficient procurement and shared costs.
- Support for Academy conversion and beyond.
Please click on the link below the link to the GEP website for all details around financial, governance, memorandum of association etc.
Contact the GEP
If you wish to contact the GEP:
c/o George Abbot School
t 01483 888188